No one knows your product or service better than you, so the content of your website is prepared by you. You can use brochures, press releases, etc. to help create your website. Don’t have any of that?. Don’t worry our website designers will start from scratch.
You need to decide what you will want to say on each of your pages. Review your business policy. We will be able to advise you on your content and help maximize it for best search engine optimization of your website designs.
Decide what the most important search words will be for your product/site. If you have no good quality photographs that you will want to be displayed, look into getting digital photos created for you.
Web Page Design – Professional Web page Builders
Not sure where to start, what should be included or how to organize it?.Imagine that you are planning a 5-page brochure for your business. To do this, you would divide your content into five categories or pages. Start with an overview of your product and services, with the goal being to entice your customer to search further pages on your site.
This overview would be your “Home Page.” The other four pages or categories will be connected to your home page, by links. Categories you might consider…
- About the Company – Describe your history, plans, and growth. You might consider pictures and biographies of Key Personnel.
- Products – Here is where you will include photos and graphics of your products, with short descriptions, and prices.
- Services – What do you offer? Let your customers know.
- What’s New -Here you would display new information and products. If you choose this page, you must keep it current; this will keep your customers coming back to see what is new.
- References – Include testimonials from satisfied customers.
- Ordering – Explain how to order your product or obtain your services. This could include an actual mail order form, payment information, etc.
- When you have chosen your categories, you need to create a name for each of your pages. Keep these names short because they become your link buttons. Organize and number your content pages in the order that you would like your link buttons to appear.
- Please check all of your information for accuracy. You will be able to make a final check on your content before your website becomes active on the Internet